Ringo Personal Floatation Device
An easy choice for all water conditions, the Astral Ringo Personal Floatation Device is crafted from burly fabrics for durability, and rides the line between reliable protection and mobile comfort. Tough Cordura with a touch of stretchy polyester comprises this PFD’s construction for abrasion-resistance and a full range of motion, while highly-sustainable organic Kapok keeps you bouyant, comfortable, and eco-conscious. The 3/4-zip closure stays out of the way and makes for easy on and off, while size-adjustable straps ensure a precise and comfortable fit for every individual. Plus, an easy access front buckled pocket keeps your knife or strobe close at hand.
- Conforming, full-coverage PFD for whitewater and touring use
- Tri-panel front employs burly fabrics for durability
- Stretchy design enables a free range of motion
- Sustainable buoyant plant fibers reduce environmental impact
- Adjustable straps cinch down the right fit
- Front pocket stashes mid-paddle essentials
- USCG Approved: type III
- Flotation / Buoyancy: 16.5lb
- Closure: 3/4-zip
- Pockets: 1 front
- Claimed Weight: 2lb
- Recommended Use: whitewater, touring, SUP
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited 1 year
There are no reviews yet.