Why We Like The Loyak Water Shoe
From rafting whitewater and portaging with your kayak to SUPing and splashing in streams, the Astral Women’s Loyak Water Shoe provides the traction, flexibility, and durability we need for all our summer aquatic adventures. The stitched Cordura upper is highly abrasion-resistant for durability, yet also breathable and quick-drying, thanks in part to drainage holes that allow water to escape while keeping entry of silt and sand to a minimum. The upper is also attached directly to the rubber outsole for a low-profile fit that fits into any kayak and gives an enhanced feel underfoot. G.15 rubber helps us maintain our footing on slippery river beds and slick rocks, and flex grooves allow our feet to flex naturally.
- A lightweight water shoe for days on the river
- Stitched Cordura upper provides a stable fit
- Drainage holes and mesh upper drain water quickly
- G.15 rubber outsole for grip on slick rocks
- Upper Material: [face fabric] Cordura nylon, [tongue, vamp] Airmesh (2.5mm)
- Closure: lace
- Midsole: EVA
- Sole: G.15 high-friction rubber (3.5 mm)
- Claimed Weight: [single] 6.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited 1 year
There are no reviews yet.