Why We Like The Loyak Shoe
This casual and fun water shoe has us stomping around in the lake or wading our kayak through the brush with confidence. Quick-dry material has us wearing this for long paddling day trips where we’ll be wading or portaging a few times. The strong rubber outsole sticks to the ground in murky waters and keeps our feet protected from sharp rocks or other water hazards.
- A premium water shoe built for young paddlers
- Canvas and Airmesh upper is water-resistant and breathes well
- EVA midsole adds cushioning and absorbs impact
- Flex-Grip sole with G.15 adds traction on slippery surfaces
- Drainage holes help get rid of excess water
- Upper Material: hydrophobic canvas, Airmesh
- Closure: lace
- Midsole: EVA
- Sole: Flex-Grip with G.15 rubber
- Claimed Weight: [size 2Y, single] 4.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited 1 year
There are no reviews yet.