Linda Personal Flotation Device
You’ve gained some paddling confidence but your decades-old PFD makes moving painful. Ditch the ancient, army-green vest in favor of the Astral Buoyancy Linda Personal Flotation Device. Large arm holes leave ample room to brandish your paddle from any angle, and the back rises high enough to save your scapulae from high-backed kayak seats. This buoyant baby is specifically engineered to keep your XX silhouette comfortable whether you’re SUP-ing ’round the pond or taking your recreational ‘yak out for an all-day paddle n’ picnic.
This fun-loving USCG-certified PFD provides 16 pounds of float and prefers touring lake caves in a canoe or a leisurely afternoon paddle in a ‘yak (look elsewhere for a PFD for whitewater). Rugged 200D nylon won’t shirk from wayward paddles or touchy-feely tree limbs. The inner mesh lining isn’t meek when it comes to keeping you cool. A skinny strip of mesh runs midway down the center of your back to give paddle-produced perspiration an obvious escape route while letting fresh air swirl around your shoulder blades.
The women-specific design takes articulated foam panels and carefully contours them around your torso for maximum comfort without sacrificing safety. Polypro webbing at the shoulders and sides lets you customize the fit with a few simple tugs. Shaped for a lady but buoyant enough for a man, the adjustable straps let the Linda fit a wide range of body types easily, safely, and comfortably. Two large pleated pockets easily hold your camera, lip balm, and a baggie of snacks (which you don’t have to share).
- Sleek design and comfortable features define this rec PFD
- Robust 200D nylon holds up through rough wear and tear
- Articulated foam panels conform to your body for comfort
- Polypro webbing at shoulders and sides help customize the fit
- Thin mesh strip along the spine helps you stay cool on hot days
- USCG Approved: type III
- Flotation / Buoyancy: 16lb
- Closure: zippered front
- Pockets: 2 zippered
- Claimed Weight: 1lb
- Recommended Use: flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited 1 year
There are no reviews yet.