Hiyak Kayak Shoe
The Astral Hiyak Kayak Shoe is lighter, more durable, and faster-drying than traditional neoprene booties, not to mention grippier and more stable too. The ultra abrasion-resistant upper is far more durable than neoprene, and it’s bonded directly to the rubber outsole for enhanced stability. Airmesh insulation, like neoprene, traps air between your foot and the waterproof shell to keep your feet warm. But unlike neoprene, it dries out overnight so it’s ready to go again the next day. A removable EVA midsole cushions your step when you’re crossing rocky terrain or jagged river beds. The outsole features Astral’s stickiest rubber, G.SS, for reliable grip on slippery surfaces.
- Kayak bootie with casual style and rugged performance
- Hydrophobic canvas 1060D ballistic nylon is built tough
- Removable EVA midsole cushions over rocky terrain
- G.SS Super Sticky outsole grips slick surfaces
- Hidden laces help prevent any unwanted snags
- Reflective accents for low light visibility
- Upper Material: 1000D Cordura nylon
- Closure: lace
- Midsole: EVA
- Sole: G.SS rubber
- Claimed Weight: [single] 8.8oz
- Recommended Use: paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited 1 year
There are no reviews yet.