Why We Like The Brewer 2 Water Shoe
Kayakers will find a lot of versatility with the Astral Men’s Brewer 2 Water Shoe on or off the water. Its hydrophobic polyester sidewalls ensure long-lasting durability and abrasion resistance, and the Airmesh vamp and tongue allow airflow to help our feet dry quickly. Drainage at the front sidewall and a slit at the heel direct water out of the shoe every time we leave the river, and the Balanced Geometry EVA midsole cradles our feet so we can cover technical terrain easier. To top it off, the Granite Grip sole provides excellent traction on wet rocks and slippery bar floors.
- Versatile water shoes for summer adventures
- Airmesh upper drains water and breathes well
- Polyester sidewalls are super durable
- Balanced Geometry EVA midsole for all day comfort
- Granite Grip G.15 SS soles hold traction on slick surfaces
- Lace closure allows a snug, secure fit
- Upper Material: polyester, Airmesh
- Lining: 210D nylon
- Closure: lace
- Midsole: Balanced Geometry EVA
- Sole: Granite Grip with G.15 SS Rubber
- Claimed Weight: 8.1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited 1 year
There are no reviews yet.